Join an industry leader…
Skjodt-Barrett Foods Inc. is a leading supplier of food ingredients and consumer food products with operations in both Canada and the U.S. There is a particular focus on product development and leading edge innovative packaging solutions, as the Company partners with a variety of regional and global brand leaders in their respective markets. This is a high growth, entrepreneurial environment which honours the individual while cultivating a team spirit.
We have an immediate requirement for a
SCOPE OF THE POSITION
This position is responsible for general sanitation and good housekeeping during production within customer and company guidelines. Strong emphasis on cross-contamination prevention, GMP's and food safety regulations.
• Ensure that all production equipment is cleaned and sterilized according to GMP/HACCP and department safety rules.
• Maintain housekeeping standards in the production area following Good Documentation Practices.
• Document and record the necessary information/data.
• Notify supervisor, Sanitation of any issues discovered while cleaning equipment.
• Ensure that all sanitation activities in the facility are appropriately carried out under CFIA and BRC standards.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• High school diploma required.
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in the field, preferable in a food processing environment.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for learning and growing to apply. Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Personal information submitted will only be used for the purposes of the competition in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Privacy Act.
Reasonable accommodations are available during the recruitment process to job applicants with disabilities.
SKJODT-BARRETT FOODS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER