Skjodt – Barrett Foods is a growing leader in the North American food industry, specializing in supplying custom developed food solutions for the world’s leading retail food, foodservice and healthcare product manufacturers. Our products are enjoyed in peoples’ homes, when they dine out with their families, and when they need the important nutrition provided by the healthcare community. Our facility in Brampton Ontario is a fast-paced business with international customers and continual opportunity.
MORE SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Load, unload and put away product in a timely manner.
• Verify and complete documentation such as bills of lading, purchase orders, and packing slips.
• Communicate any inventory discrepancies to Supervisor, Warehouse.
• Maintain a clean, organized and efficient shipping area.
• Comply with safety procedures including use of required safety equipment and identify unsafe practices or conditions.
• Perform all other duties as requested.
• High school diploma required.
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a warehouse distribution environment, preferably in a food processing environment.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be a certified Raymond Reach and Counterbalance Forklift Operator.
We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for learning and growing to apply. Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Personal information submitted will only be used for the purposes of the competition in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Privacy Act.
Reasonable accommodations are available during the recruitment process to job applicants with disabilities.
SKJODT-BARRETT FOODS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER